We know that we need to read the labels of all the products we buy to make sure that there aren’t any hidden ingredients that might be harmful to us and our families. You want to buy organics, but they are usually more expensive.
Introducing Brandless Organics for Just $3.
Remember when generic products first came out in the supermarkets? They were the same products inside, but the packaging was simple and “brandless”.
That’s the idea behind Brandless.
“Who says better needs to cost more?”
- Non-GMO foods “without any artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.”
- Household cleaners that are “nontoxic, safer-chemical standards set by the EPA.”
- Health and beauty products that are not animal-tested and they’ve banned “over 400 harmful ingredients like parabens, polypropylene, phthalates, and sulfates” from their beauty products.
- Paper products from sustainable sources like bamboo and sugarcane fiber.
- Feminine hygiene products “made from hypoallergenic certified organic cotton, free of chlorine, rayon, fragrance, or dyes.”
I love the lip balm, 2 for $3.00. Think about what you put on your skin and lips. You don’t want strange chemicals.
They ship out of San Francisco, so Phoenix folks get their Brandless goodies in a 2-4 days. If you become a regular, they have a membership for $36/year where you get free shipping. Not a bad deal! And they donate meals to Feeding America.
Many of the foods we eat and the products we use on a regular basis are slowly making us sick.
The good news is that we can reverse the process by doing a Whole Life 180 and choosing to change our habits to a healthier lifestyle.
Most of our ailments are caused by inflammation.
Detoxing and going organic is the first step to feeling better.
Living with your symptoms is not living!