In a perfect world, in which you could have anything regarding your health, what would it be?
- Would you want more energy, vitality, stamina, and vigor?
- Would you like to be fitter, trimmer or more attractive?
- Would you like to live an active lifestyle outperforming those far younger than you?
- Would you like to be on fewer prescription medications?
- Would you like to be free of fear regarding your present lifestyle and future health?
- Would you like to take back control of your health?
If so, then our Whole Life 180 program is for you! Watch this!
Here’s the Skinny….
- 83% of rapid weight loss is put back on within 2 years
- 86% of our health care costs are due to chronic disease
- Overweight individuals spend an average of $2,741 more per year on health care costs to deal with chronic diseases like:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 3 out of 4 chronic diseases are due to poor lifestyle choices. This means that the cure to what ails most of us will not be found from a pill or a scalpel, but from:
- What you breathe
- What you eat
- What you drink
- How much you move
- How you handle stress
That is what Whole Life 180 is all about – Getting to the cause of your health problem(s) through a healthier lifestyle.
- $65,000 over a lifetime on weight loss products, services, surgery
- There are literally thousands of options, trends, plans, and fad diets monetized because “weight loss” is a perpetual losing cycle.
- Over $60 billion is spent annually on weight loss yet obesity continues to be an epidemic.
So What’s the Point?
- Enough is enough!
- Stop focusing on weight loss and start treating the cause of weight gain!
- This will mean a dramatic lifestyle change – a “180” if you will.
- Which will impact your Whole Life – and lead to a Whole New You!
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule an appointment.
- The Whole Life 180 system is designed to meet YOUR personal objectives.
- We offer a 1-2 Punch Approach –
- Fast Fat Loss to jumpstart the process followed by
- Long-term Maintenance & Support
- The primary goal is to help empower you to create lifestyle change.
Whole Life 180 at a Glance:
- A physician-guided program in which we take into account your:
- Medical history
- Unique biochemistry and hormones
- Unique metabolism
- Food preferences
- Current level of fitness
- Financial status (many insurance plans cover a portion of program costs) (Ask us about this!)
- An initial fat-loss phase that can be rapid and aggressive or slow and steady depending on your preference.
- One-on-one sessions with a certified nutritionist with customized eating and exercise plans.
- Monitoring progress through body composition analysis changes in metabolism and laboratory blood work.
- Appropriate nutritional supplementation through medical foods and nutraceuticals.
What’s in it for you?
- Feeling better
- Enjoying your life and what’s important to YOU
- Less healthcare costs
- Doing sports and activities you love that were hindered by
- Your weight
- Pain from inflammatory diseases
- Lack of stamina or energy
- Finally losing the weight that you’ve been struggling with and keeping it off!