Skip to main content
Whole Life 180 Healthy Aging Program Holistic Health Solutions
In a perfect world, in which you could have anything regarding your health, what would it be?
- Would you want more energy, vitality, stamina, and vigor?
- Would you like to be fitter, trimmer or more attractive?
- Would you like to live an active lifestyle outperforming those far younger than you?
- Would you like to be on fewer prescription medications?
- Would you like to be free of fear regarding your present lifestyle and future health?
- Would you like to take back control of your health?
If so, then our Whole Life 180 program is for you! Watch this!
Here’s the Skinny….
- 86% of our health care costs are due to chronic disease
- Overweight individuals spend an average of $2,741 more per year on health care costs to deal with chronic diseases like:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- 3 out of 4 chronic diseases are due to poor lifestyle choices. This means that the cure to what ails most of us will not be found from a pill or a scalpel, but from:
- What you breathe
- What you eat
- What you drink
- How much you move
- How you handle stress
That is what Whole Life 180 is all about – Getting to the cause of your health problem(s) through a new healthy aging lifestyle.
- $65,000 spent over a lifetime on weight loss products, supplements, services, and surgeries.
- There are literally thousands of options, trends, plans, and fad diets monetized because “weight loss” is a perpetual losing cycle.
- Over $60 billion is spent annually on weight loss yet obesity continues to be an epidemic.
So What’s the Point?
- Enough is enough!
- Stop focusing on weight loss and start treating the cause of weight gain!
- This will mean a dramatic lifestyle change – a “180” if you will.
- Which will impact your Whole Life – and lead to a Whole New You!
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule an appointment.
What’s in it for you?
- Feeling better
- Enjoying your life and what’s important to YOU
- Less healthcare costs
- Doing sports and activities you love that were hindered by lack of energy, stamina and trouble breathing.
- Less pain from inflammatory diseases