Are you or a loved one suffering from any of these ailments?
- Weakened Immune System: You catch colds and flu too often
- Ongoing aches and pains in the joints and muscles
- Chronic Tendonitis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Celiac disease
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Acid reflux, heartburn
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Crohn’s disease
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Seasonal allergies and hay fever
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides
- Diabetes 1 & 2
- Heart Disease
- Constant fatigue and lethargy
- Bipolar disorder
- Migraines and headaches
- Parkinson’s disease
- Acne, rashes, allergies
They all have one thing in common: they’re caused by Chronic Inflammation:
Infographic from Paleomantic.
Check out their endnote: “This list is not conclusive! They say all disease is linked to inflammation.”
Fortunately, there are many things that you can do to start feeling better right away. Stop eating the foods that are known causes of inflammation: processed foods, fast foods, refined carbohydrates like white rice and flour, gluten and dairy products, and/or soy. (Related: How to Live Gluten and Dairy-free.) Moreover, you may have a food sensitivity that causes inflammation.
Sure you can start to feel a little better on your own, but what if you’re not seeing the results you want?
You need professional guidance. Unfortunately, traditional doctors will prescribe a pill that probably has side-effects worse than the original problem!.